Does it feel like anxiety is taking over your life or feel like you cannot control it no matter how hard you try?
If this sounds like you, we are confident we can help. Our practice offers the most effective forms of treatment, to get the relief from anxiety that you deserve.
When it comes to treating anxiety disorders, research shows that therapy is usually the most effective option. While anxiety medication can provide temporary relief of anxiety symptoms, therapy’s goal is to provide long term solutions for your anxiety issues.
Symptoms of anxiety may include the following:
- Nervousness, restlessness or being tense
- Feelings of danger, panic or dread
- Rapid breathing or hyperventilation
- Increased or heavy sweating
- Trembling or muscle twitching
- Weakness or lethargy
- Difficulty focusing or thinking clearly about anything other than the thing you’re worried about
- Anxiety surrounding a particular life event or experience that has occurred in the past, a possible sign of post-traumatic stress
Therapy can help to uncover the underlying causes of your worries and fears.
Learn how to relax, look at situations in a new less frightening way, develop better coping mechanisms, and acquire effective problem-solving skills.